The information we collect allows us to provide you with the most relevant offers, for items you buy from us and for things you might be interested in buying in the future. We can also draw your attention to special offers linked to where you live, or promotions in stores near you by sending you relevant news, product information, special offers and details of events and competitions.
- We will collect details such as your name, address, contact details and bank details when you order goods or services from us either via our Site, in store or by telephone. If you apply for finance, we will also obtain details about your income, your job title, previous address history and your date of birth. We will use this information to process your order and to comply with our contractual obligations.
- In order to perform our contract with you, we may also need to share your personal data with third parties such as payment providers and postal service or other delivery organisations to assist in the delivery of goods or services you have ordered. We also collect your transaction history and information about your past purchases.
- We may undertake automated processing of personal data, including profiling to analyse certain customer behaviours, for example demographics and economic situation. This is used for internal analysis purposes and to inform our marketing activities, including to target you with offers that we think you may be interested in.
- We may contact you to take part in customer satisfaction surveys, we may collect your feedback and contributions. We use this information to develop the services we offer.
- Where you would like to obtain finance for our products and we provide your personal data to third party finance providers they will carry out a credit check on you: 1. so that they can make credit decisions about you; and 2. to prevent fraud and money laundering. Their search will be recorded on the files of the credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
7.We may post your feedback on our website and in other marketing materials (subject to obtaining your prior consent where necessary)
If you have purchased our products and indicated that you would like to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribed to our mailing lists or newsletters or provided us with your details in-store, we may use your personal data in order to provide you with details about our goods and services which we think may be of interest. You have the option to opt out an any time. This can be done by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our marketing emails or by managing your preferences in your online account
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.